Thursday 26 April 2007

This was posted by a friend of mine on our UK Scrappers team forum. She has posted a few of them so I thought it might be fun to have a go at some of them, So I have chosen one at random so here goes

Quiz 1 – Slice of life

1.The last person I sent a card to: - Thank you cards to Terrie and Sandie
2.What I ate for lunch today: - Tuna, mayo and sweetcorn country grain roll
3.Something I just learned: That it is really difficult to get a plastic straw cap, out of the mouth of a small spaniel dog..my sister would have murdered me if her dog had choked..worse than kids.
4.My favourite song this year: Grace Kelly - I think his name in Meko? if he was from the 60's or 70's I would know his name>
5.The last book I read: Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich - as funny as the previous 11 books.
6.What I’m wearing right now: Jeans, Blue Vest top and blue over shirt
7.The last phone call I made: To Stuart to remind him to call into the shop and pick up tonights dinner
8.Inside, I don’t feel very different from when I was (how old?): I usually say 18 but really, when on a night out and having a blast, I am definitely only 22 in my mind..that really was a good age to be.
9.The last restaurant I ate at was: Chicquittos in Glasgow..fabulous mexican food
10.My favourite TV show is: CSI anywhere love them all, Criminal minds, Bones - have you spotted the trend here..forensic programs

2 comments:

Terrie Knibb said...

Great answers Anne, I'm going to have a go at some of these as well. Lol at your answer to something just learned, I can just picture it. Would make a great lo.

Sandie said...

Fab answers, I never thought of putting all those questions on my blog - duh!