Saturday 28 April 2007


What a day its been, the shop was busy today...but not so busy that I could not get some scrapping done. I eventually bit the bullet and finished a challenge set by one of my team mates on UK scrapper. Let me tell you getting 11 pictures onto one LO, takes a bit of thought. Well I eventually achieved it, it took me two lots of prints, as I printed the first lot to large. This must be the first time I have had an idea of what I hoped to achieve and actually did it, normally by the time it gets from your head to the paper, you dont even recognise it as your own work, you have changed it so often. Well not this time and I am over the moon with it. So I just thought I would share it with you. First Editions - Priceless.


2 comments:

Sandie said...

This layout is awesome, I love it soooo much.

xx

Melissa said...

Anne, you have made me speechless - and that does not happen often i can tell ya!

This is an awesome piece of art me dear!!!