Friday 4 May 2007

Tagged by Sandie




Ok I've been tagged
by this gorgeous lady here,
Her name is Sandie and
she is one of my fabulous
Team mates on Uk Scrappers.
OK I have to tell you 7 things about myself. Lets think
1) I am Captain of our local Girls' Brigade
2) I am absolutely terrified of big mutant moths
3) I have a dread (not quite a phobia) of most forms of transport
4) I wish I could sing - I know we can all sing...but I would love to sing in tune. LOL
5) I like nothing better than to curl up with the latest Janet Evanovich novel, my giant mug of coffee and a box of maltesers..pure heaven.
6) I am a country western fan...I love country music...Alan Jackson is ooohhh!
7) I wish I had as much faith in my abilities as the people who know me seem to have.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Fantastic facts Anne, now I'd never have had you down as a Country and Western fan! I've learnt something new about you today.

Sandie x

** Paula ** said...

Cool facts about yourself!