Wednesday 17 January 2007

Its all about you

I saw these questions on another site and thought it would be fun to answer them.

1)What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why?
I worked part time as a barmaid in a local hotel..I mainly worked weekends in the function suite where they held the disco....here you have a Big Band, Country Music, Easy Listening type of girl....in a room stacked to the ceiling with head banging, heavy metal fans who all looked liked hells angels....It was a blast....the fun was usually at the end of the night when they could not bite the end of their own finger...but they would offer to do wonderful things to you with said finger if you would only give them one more drink..!!!!

2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?

I used to dance, my darling husband Stuart played in the clubs and my friend and I would go to hear them play and boogie the night away....one of the best forms of exercise and If I still did it maybe I would be able to get off some of the weight I gained from stopping smoking

3A) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
Singing - my friend is the director of The South Kirk singers and most of my other friends sing with them....I make the tea after the shows....I am afraid I couldnt carry a tune in a bucket....I love to sing, but I can honestly say it is not always tuneful....I have always said if I had a wish, being able to sing would far out weigh my desire for cash....I would love to be a country singer.

Public speaking - I would love to be more confident when it comes to speaking in public or in a group....now dont get me wrong I could take for Scotland...but as Captain of our local Girls' Brigade I have to get up and speak to the parents etc and I am extremely nervous about it..I also take training sessions and always start out really nervous...so I would like to learn to be more confident.


3B) If you could take a class/workshop/apprenticeship from anyone in the world, living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
Glen Miller - I would love him to teach me music, his talent was amazing...and I love his music.


4A) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Loyal, Hardworking, Determined


4B) Now list two more words you wish described you.
Beautiful, Skinny .....LOL


5) What are your top three passions? (Can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes)
My family, Papercrafts, Girls' Brigade


6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone.
If you won a lot of money what would you buy?

If I won the lottery I would love to buy a massive house on the coast facing out to sea with a private beach and to the rear it would have to have the most amazing hills and mountains. I would then be able to use the rooms to allow girls from Girls' Brigade to have weekends away in a lovely safe and secure environment

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Fab questions, and love your answers too xx