Tuesday 16 January 2007

Go Beyond ~



I have an wonderful friend who I met through a forum I am involved with. As a gift she sent each of our team members a cd she had made, she teaches seminars, does corporate team building and also does individual therapy to help people overcome fears. Now the cd she sent me is a relaxation cd, to help you, with the use mild hypnosis to relax and aleviate stress....well to be honest it has lay on my desk for two months, I would look at it, but never got round to listening to it....until tonight, In response to lots of things that have been happening in my life at the moment, I had got very low and unhappy...so I decided to give the cd a listen to see if it could calm the tension I was feeling....OMG!!!!!!!! it was one of the most amazing feelings ever, I am not going to go into all how it made me feel, as you would think I was mad...but I could actually feel the tension leaving my body and I am sitting here typing this and my problems have not gone away, but I do not feel that I am tied up in knots about them anymore, it is actually as if a weight has been lifted from me...I feel totally amazing...if you would like to find out more about what my friend does go to the website link at the top of this post, I couldnt begin to try to tell you exactly what she does etc....but I can certainly vouch for the fact that it works....right I actually feel like I can go to bed and wont be stressed out during the night..
Goodnight !!!!!!!!


No comments: